‘The Body’ Trailer: Intense, Gripping and Mysterious

After dropping the cryptic teaser of ‘The Body’, the makers have now unveiled the trailer of the flick, which is sure to keep you on the edge of your seat with its gripping storyline.

The makers shared the trailer on social media and wrote, “Death is not always the end. #TheBody Official trailer out now! In Cinemas this December, Friday the 13th.

@chintskap @emraanhashmi @sobhitaD @Vedhika4u @jeethu007 @TheBodyMovie #Viacom18Studios @iAmAzure @AndhareAjit @SunirKheterpal @TSeries”

The mystery thriller is helmed by director Jeethu Joseph who is making his directorial debut in Bollywood with the film.

The film is jointly produced by Sunir Kheterpal and Viacom 18 Motion Pictures. It is slated to release in theatres on December 13 this year.

5 thoughts on “‘The Body’ Trailer: Intense, Gripping and Mysterious

• November 28, 2019 at 2:38 pm

Hello there! I could have sworn I’ve been to this site before but after reading through some of the post I realized it’s new to me.
    Anyways, I’m definitely happy I found it and I’ll be book-marking and
    checking back often!

• December 4, 2019 at 2:31 pm

Thanks for another informative web site. The place else may I am getting that type
    of info written in such a perfect way? I’ve a challenge that I’m just now working on,
    and I have been at the look out for such info.

• December 6, 2019 at 4:01 pm

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good.
    I do not know who you are but definitely you’re going to a
    famous blogger if you are not already 😉 Cheers!

• December 12, 2019 at 1:16 am

Definitely believe that which you stated. Your favorite reason seemed to
    be on the net the simplest thing to be aware of.

I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people consider
    worries that they plainly don’t know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out
    the whole thing without having side-effects , people could take a signal.
    Will likely be back to get more. Thanks